* Update from FoSKS - 30th September 2016 *
Last Friday we had our annual meeting, where the committee was elected for the coming year.
Chair Donna Sharpe
Vice Chair Juliette Crane
Secretary Jo Thornhill
Treasurer Paula McLennon
We’ll be having regular meetings to organise fun activities to raise money through the year. We’ll keep you posted with news and progress. All parents are welcome to pop along to meetings any time (no pressure to join the committee itself), and of course when we’re holding events, extra hands are always welcome. If you’re keen to help out any time that would be brilliant.
We’ve just used FoSKS funding to pay for an iPad mini for each classroom, to pay for the singing subscription Miss Kelly uses for singing club, and to provide each class with some funding to put towards trips or fun activities.
FoSKS parent members are also looking to introduce some new clubs, including an after school gardening club and school hours sewing club. We are currently exploring some grants to help fund these. More info on these to follow.
If you have any questions about FoSKS, do feel free to chat to any of us at school any time, or email Donna on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minutes of the FoSKS meeting 27 April 2017
- Minutes of the FoSKS meeting 30 March 2017
- Minutes of the FoSKS meeting 10 February 2017
- Minutes of the FoSKS meeting 13 January 2017
- Minutes of the FoSKS meeting 11 November 2016
- Minutes of the FoSKS meeting 7 October 2016
- Minutes of the FoSKS AGM 23 September 2016