Here we are!
Leggan Class is taught by Mrs Brown, Mr Mitchell, assisted by Mrs Eddy and Mrs Cleminson. The class comprises children in Years 3, 4, 5 and 6.
We love our classroom and are very proud of the work we do in it.
If your child is in Leggan Class, you can use your Google Classroom parent login to view the class page with information and photographs of what the children are working on.
- Leggan Class Newsletter Spring Term 2020.pdf
- Leggan Class Newsletter Autumn Term 2019.pdf
- Leggan Class Newsletter Autumn 2020.pdf
- Leggan Class 3-9-2020.pdf
- Leggan Class Timetable Autumn Term 2020.pdf
SUPER SIX AWARDS
1) Always follow all school rules
2) Set a good example to younger pupils at all times
3) Work hard, with best effort in all lessons
4) Return homework on time, including all reading and spelling
5) Treat all adults and children in school with respect
6) Be a good friend to others
7) Always have correct school uniform and PE kit, and everything else needed, such as reading
records and coats
8) Co-operate with others, avoiding and helping to prevent arguments
9) Show good sportsmanship in games, including at playtimes and lunchtimes
10) Help others, and the teachers, by keeping the classroom tidy without being asked
1) Certificates and badges will be awarded to all Super Sixes
2) Can sit on the benches in assembly
3) Can stay in school (in public areas) during playtime and lunchtime play
4) Will be chosen to do important jobs for adults
5) Can use the photocopier, with permission
6) Can use the laptops at lunchtime
7) Can help the younger pupils with reading and ICT when needed
8) May be chosen as leaders and captains in school activities
9) May be asked to escort visitors around the school
10) Chosen first when help is needed around the school
We are looking at how light travels. Have a look at some of our demonstrations. We have also looked at how light reflects and refracts.
Look at our amazing Anderson shelters!
We practised our long multiplication skills during an investigation.
(1+1+1) = 3 x 37
(2 +2+2)= 6 x 37
etc up to (16 +16+16) x 37
We found 2 interesting patterns!
We are reading 'Goodnight Mr. Tom' Have a look at some of the children taking the hot seat. They are fantastic!